Jss1 Home Economics (PVS)
JSS1 Home Economics (PVS) is a subject that introduces students to the principles of home economics, with a focus on Pre Vocational Studies (PVS). The subject covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Time management and organization skills
- Basic food preparation and cooking techniques
- Clothing care and maintenance
- Money management and budgeting
- Basic sewing and textile techniques
Through this class, students will develop practical skills that will enable them to manage their personal lives more effectively and prepare them for future careers in the fields of home economics, hospitality, and fashion. Students will also learn about the importance of safety and hygiene in the home and workplace.
The subject is taught through a combination of classroom lectures, hands-on practical activities, and group projects. Students are expected to actively participate in class, complete assignments on time, and collaborate with their peers to achieve shared goals.
By the end of jss1 class, students should be able to demonstrate proficiency in basic personal and vocational skills, as well as an understanding of the importance of home economics in their daily lives. They should also be able to apply these skills to real-world situations, such as managing a household budget or planning a nutritious meal.
SCHEME OF WORKS
FIRST TERM JSS1 HOME ECONOMICS (PVS)
SECOND TERM JSS1 HOME ECONOMICS (PVS)
THIRD TERM JSS1 HOME ECONOMICS (PVS)
- Empowering Students and Safeguarding Education: A Comprehensive Guide to Education Law
- Ensuring Educational Excellence: The Role of School Administration
- Teacher-parent communication
- Classroom Rules: Creating a Respectful and Productive Learning Environment
- Transform Your Classroom with These Creative Classroom Decoration Ideas
- Enhancing Learning: The Power of Teaching Aids