Back to: Jss3 Cultural and Creative Art (C.C.A)
Topic: Marketing of ArtWorks
Marketing of ArtWorks
The outdoor market, stores, and hotels all function as distribution platforms for pieces of art. Additionally, works of art are sold during events such as festivals, trade fairs, and any other social programs that draw a large number of people.
Sources of Funding for Art Business
1. The artist’s immediate family, as well as their parents and other close acquaintances.
2. People who have a passion for art or who are interested in the creations of artists are able to contribute financially to various causes.
3. Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that support the arts do provide financial assistance to artists, particularly for exhibition costs.
4. As part of their commitment to fulfilling their social obligations, several corporate organisations, such as banks and industrial businesses, provide financial assistance to creative individuals.
5. Artistic endeavours may get financial support from a variety of levels of government. This may be accomplished via the allocation of funding or by the commissioning of works.
Ways of Marketing Art Products
1. Through the use of specialized exhibits
2. Presentation in retail establishments and public markets
3. Exhibit in public locations such as hotels and other public spaces.
4. Interactions with art collectors on an individual basis
5. Publicity through many forms of media, including billboards, television, radio, magazines, and newspapers, as well as social networking sites