EBSU Post Utme Form Now On Sales, Ebonyi State University (EBSU) hereby announce the sales of of Its Post Utme Form for Both UTME and Direct Entry for 2019/20 See , See the courses, requirements and how to apply for EBSU Post Utme Form
EBSU Post Utme Form Update
This topic cover the hunting quest about EBSU post utme form 2019, EBSU screening form 2019, EBSU post utme form cut off mark, EBSU post utme form deadline, how much is EBSU post utme form, is EBSU post utme form out, EBSU post utme portal, EBSU post utme registration, EBSU screening portal 2019, EBSU post utme registration portal, EBSU past questions , EBSU edu portal, EBSU location, EBSU list of available courses.=
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Mode Of Admission
The Admission Exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing system (CAPS).
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved that 1st choice Admission Exercise would be conducted from 21st August to 16th November, 2019 while 2nd choice admission will be conducted from 17th November, 2019 to 15th February, 2020.
- Credit passes in O’level Mathematics and English Language respectively shall continue to form part of the mandatory general entry requirements for the 2019/2020 admission/registration into all EBSU regular undergraduate programmes.
- EBSU will not write Post UTME Examination in 2019/2020 admission exercise.
- Admission/Registration of candidates into undergraduate programmes of Faculty of Law and Medicine/Anatomy respectively shall continue to be based on possession of all relevant O’level entry requirements at one sitting.
- There shall be no consideration for admission/registration of all candidates (successful pre-degree graduands inclusive) into undergraduate programmes without evidence of:
- Minimum UTME (JAMB) result/score of 170 and
- PDS with a minimum score of 170.
- The NUC approved admission carrying capacity for EBSU remains 5117
- There shall be no recommendation/admission of candidates into undergraduate programmes on Awaiting Result basis. For avoidance of doubt, no candidate who fails to present ready qualifying statement of result or certificate as evidence of fulfilment of prescribed entry requirements for admission through UTME or Direct Entry (D/E) shall be recommended/selected, admitted or registered provisionally.
- In addition to other stipulated criteria for supplementary admission, no successful pre-degree graduate without a minimum UTME score of 170 shall be considered for admission.
- No candidate with an average score of less than each of the Faculty’s cut-off marks as in three(3) below, shall be considered for admission.
- Pre-Degree graduates or candidates who neither put EBSU as first nor second choice University shall not be considered for admission except JAMB permits of it.
- Direct Entry admission shall continue to take 10% of EBSU total quota.
- Direct Entry admission seekers whose O’level result are not screened online may not be considered for admission.
- A minimum of OND/OD Upper Credit shall continue to form basic criteria for Direct Entry admission into EBSU programmes.
Read Also: EBSU Cut off Mark (Departmental) Cut off Point 2019/20
EBSU Cut Off Mark
EBSU Cut Off Mark For admission into the current academic session has been released by the management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU).
This is to inform the general public and all those who put on for admission in the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) that the Cut off Mark for EBSU Admission has been released by the management.
As part of the general requirement by JAMB to gain admission into any institution in Nigeria. One must meet the required cut off mark or departmental cut off point usually set by JAMB or the institution for his or her desired course. then you are qualified to proceed with your application exercise to selected institution
What is EBSU cut off mark for 2019 Admission Screening
When Is EBSU Post Utme Form Close
Deadline For EBSU Post Utme form
EBSU Post Utme Form – Past Questions