FULAFIA Post Utme Form Now On Sales, Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) hereby announce the sales of of Its Post Utme Form for Both UTME and Direct Entry for 2019/20 See, See the courses, requirements and how to apply for FULAFIA Post Utme Form
FULAFIA Post Utme Form 2019/20 Update
This topic cover the hunting quest about FULAFIA post utme form 2019, FULAFIA screening form 2019, FULAFIA post utme form cut off mark, FULAFIA post utme form deadline, how much is FULAFIA post utme form, is FULAFIA post utme form out, FULAFIA post utme portal,
FULAFIA post utme registration,FULAFIA screening portal 2019, FULAFIA post utme registration portal, FULAFIA past questions , FULAFIA edu portal, FULAFIA location, FULAFIA list of available courses.
Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Mode Of Admission
The Admission Exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing system (CAPS).
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved that 1st choice Admission Exercise would be conducted from 25th July to 25th August, 2019 Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) for the screening exercise
- Credit passes in O’level Mathematics and English Language respectively shall continue to form part of the mandatory general entry requirements for the 2019/2020 admission/registration into all FULAFIA regular undergraduate programmes.
- FULAFIA will not write Post UTME Examination in 2019/2020 admission exercise.
- Admission/Registration of candidates into undergraduate programmes of Faculty of Law and Medicine/Anatomy respectively shall continue to be based on possession of all relevant O’level entry requirements at one sitting.
- There shall be no consideration for admission/registration of all candidates (successful pre-degree graduands inclusive) into undergraduate programmes without evidence of:
- Minimum UTME (JAMB) result/score of 170 and 200 for medicine alone
- PDS with a minimum score of 170.
- The NUC approved admission carrying capacity for FULAFIA remains 7116
- There shall be no recommendation/admission of candidates into undergraduate programmes on Awaiting Result basis. For avoidance of doubt, no candidate who fails to present ready qualifying statement of result or certificate as evidence of fulfilment of prescribed entry requirements for admission through UTME or Direct Entry (D/E) shall be recommended/selected, admitted or registered provisionally.
FULAFIA Post Utme Form Payments / Registration
Each screening exercise are solely on the internet, with no exam will be required at any time
1. Logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme and hit upon enroll button
2. Submit your fundamental information including name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a appropriate email address and phone number because you can be called at any time if the need arises.
3. At this point log on to your E-mail and press on the url sent to you to verify your email.
4. As soon as your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively. logon to htips://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putmenogin.php. Enter your registration number and click on sign in button.
5. You will be brought on to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Hit on pay icon or on the Remita logo. Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
6. You will be rerouted to Remita to pay the fee. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A CHOICE TO PAY VIA CARD
7. After your payment is successful. you will see a proof page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
8. Provide all required information such as home address. parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
9. Should you experience any difficulty in using the portal. send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on our website.
FULAFIA Post Utme Form Live Update.
Follow Myschoolpress for FULAFIA Post Utme Form Guide